As a Business Development Associate, you’ll be responsible for actively participating in the development of Alvéole’s business in US. For this position we are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong scientific background. You will be supervised by our Business Development Manager and join a US team of 2 people.
You are expected to:
– Actively participate in lead generation activities by phoning and emailing to initiate new business in your region
– Organize demonstration and workshop on customer site in coordination with business developer and application engineer
– Follow up with contacts and provide necessary information to maximize sales
– Follow up sales process, track and maintain information within Customer Relationship Management tool (SalesForce)
– Define user needs, evaluate market trends and competition
– Active involvement in communication with the team at Alveole Paris to ensure coordination within different projects
– Promote technology through product presentation, talk and congress attendance
– PhD degree, in a relevant discipline within life sciences
– First working experience in the life sciences industry is a plus
– International work experience is highly valued
– Expert knowledge of cell biology and awareness of microscopy techniques
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Good listening skills
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Well organized
– Ability to manage both, complex personal tasks and team work
– Fluent written and spoken English.
– Willingness to travel (~ 40 %)
If this challenge appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »
Postulez à l’offre de VIE CIVIWEB: https://lnkd.in/gj6QWur