As a Business Development Associate, you’ll be responsible for actively participating in the development of Alvéole’s business in Europe (excluding the French speaking countries). For this position we are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong scientific background. You will be supervised by our Business Development Manager based in Germany.
You are expected to:
- Actively participate in lead generation activities by phoning and emailing to initiate new business in your region
- Assist manager with preparation of visits
- Follow up sales process
- Follow up with contacts and provide necessary information
- Define user needs, evaluate market trends and competition
- Active involvement in communication with the R&D team and the application engineers to ensure coordination within different projects
- Participate in client meetings by phone or face to face
- Willingness to assist application engineers with the installation of the PRIMO system, user training, customer support and technical support in the field
- Scientific degree, PhD degree preferred, in biology or a relevant discipline within life sciences
- First working experience in the life sciences industry is a plus
- International work experience is highly valued
- Knowledge of cell biology and microscopy techniques
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage both, complex personal tasks and team work
- Experienced in time and project management
- Well organized
- Good listening skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (~ 50 %)
If this challenge appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
Postulez à l’offre de VIE CIVIWEB : https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/offres/recherche?query=&activitySectorId=100009&gerographicZones=5&countriesIds=5
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : https://civiweb-api-offre-prd.azurewebsites.net/api/Offers/repository/notepays/14