In order to allow you to conduct all the micropatterning experiments you can imagine, the Leonardo software enables the following functionalities:
- Definition of Regions of Interest
- Programmation of experimental sequences
- Replication of the same pattern (adjustment in rows and columns and setting the spacing)
- Realignment of successive patterns or on microstructures (preview, rotation)
- Management of grayscale images
This video presents these functionalities and also the protocol for protein photopatterning.