WHAT EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED TO USE PRIMO?
- Inverted microscope fitted with focus maintaining system(1):
- Nikon Ti2-E and Ti-E
- Leica DMi8
- Olympus IX83
- Zeiss AxioObserver
- Epifluorescence system
- Motorized X/Y stage
- Plasma reactor and dedicated pump(2)
WHAT CONSUMABLES AND REAGENTS ARE NEEDED FOR PROTEIN PHOTOPATTERNING WITH PRIMO?
- PLPP solution 1x
- Standard cell culture substrate made of glass or plastic (slides, cover-slips, Petri dishes, 3D devices, etc.) or substrate pre-treated with and anti-fouling polymer
- Precut PDMS stencils (free design)(1)
- Fine-tipped tweezers
- Micropipettes and suitable tips
- PLL-PEG 1x solution in 10 mM HEPES pH = 7.4(2)
- Solution of test protein, C = 10-100 µg/mL
- PBS 1x solution, pH= 7.4
Our team gives you additional information on practical cases where PRIMO can be used for specific applications or on new substrates.
Our tutorial videos show you each step of the PRIMO photopatterning process,
from the preparation of the substrate up until cell seeding.
Watch the replays of our webinars on PRIMO and users’ research works, for more practical use cases and details on the technology. Don’t miss the Q&A.