Photopatterning with PRIMO
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PHOTOPATTERNING WITH PRIMO COMPARE TO OTHER MICROPATTERNING TECHNIQUES?
PRIMO micropatterning for cryo-ET
What difference does it makes to use PRIMO to prepare my cell samples for cryo-ET ?
- mechanobiology studies
- facilitating the FIB milling process
- ensuring reproducible and more efficient cryo-ET imaging
The PRIMO module
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT OF THE PRIMO MODULE?
The dedicated Leonardo software
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE LEONARDO SOFTWARE?
- Replication of the same pattern (settings in rows and columns, and adjustment of spacing)
- Realignment of successive patterns or on microstructures (preview, rotation)
- Gradient management
Photopatterning platform and reagents
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED TO USE PRIMO?
- Inverted microscope fitted with focus maintaining system(1):
- Nikon Ti2-E and Ti-E
- Leica DMi8
- Olympus IX83
- Zeiss AxioObserver
- Epifluorescence system
- Motorized X/Y stage
- Plasma reactor and dedicated pump(2)
Our team gives you additional information on practical cases where PRIMO can be used for specific applications or on new substrates.
Our tutorial videos show you each step of the PRIMO photopatterning process,
from the preparation of the substrate up until cell seeding.
Watch the replays of our webinars on PRIMO and users’ research works, for more practical use cases and details on the technology. Don’t miss the Q&A.